The Account Executive will be responsible for all sales and account management related activities related to uncovering and securing new recurring revenue for the company’s products in the area of oncology diagnostics in North America. The Account Executive position requires physical presence in the Woodland Hills, CA office when the executive is not in the field.
The right candidate for this position thrives in a dynamic small company culture with significant responsibility to build and grow the business. The successful Account Executive is a resourceful self-starter who is driven by performance, teamwork, and a passion for delivering better patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide field based promotion and account management activities directed to oncology care diagnostic professionals in academic and community settings while meeting specific needs of pathologist, clinical laboratory scientists and laboratory supervisor.
- Development and implementation of strategic account plans utilizing a collaborative team approach
- Uncover business opportunities through customer relationships in key accounts and through follow up on leads from marketing events
- Excellence in execution of corporate and regional strategies within assigned geographic area resulting in achievement of target revenue objectives
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities within approved products labeling in the territory
- Maintain accurate CRM records in ACT software
- Effectively communicate our product value and differentiation to prospects
- Contribute to our product messaging and marketing
- Attend trade shows, conduct briefings and presentation for small audiences
Qualifications and Skills:
- Field sales or account management experience in oncology diagnostics is required
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Existing relationships in the oncology market place would be considered a key asset
- Familiarity with the existing oncology healthcare diagnostics providers, products, methods, reimbursements and institutions within the territory is required
- Expert ability in managing an oncology diagnostic business in the territory with regard to sales, promotions, local reimbursement issues and technical products aspects
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree required. Advanced degree preferred
- Must have a proven record of success in small fast paced organizations with minimum supervision. Must have good judgment and sound decision making skills
- Proven ability to multi-task numerous responsibilities and to interact effectively with key internal and external stakeholders
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Ability to dedicate 40-60% of time to travel on a weekly basis.
- When not in the field, must report in person to the corporate office location in Woodland Hills.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Ability to lift 15 pounds
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance provided
Please send resume to email@example.com. No agencies, please.