No. of Samples
|BRCA Complete™ (For Illumina® Platforms)||
Up to 40
EntroGen BRCA Complete™: a complete next generation sequencing (NGS) solution for detecting clinically relevant BRCA1 and BRCA 2 mutations.
EntroGen BRCA Complete™ is a complete NGS solution from DNA to interpreting sequencing data that detects germline and somatic BRCA1/BRCA2 mutations with comprehensive coverage, specificity, and high sensitivity. BRCA Complete™ is compatible with blood, fresh frozen, and formalin fixed paraffin embedded (FFPE) samples. Allele dropouts and off-target reads are reduced through a tiled amplicon PCR approach coupled with a high fidelity polymerase for target enrichment. Reagents for library preparation and clean-up are included in BRCA Complete™ as well as a local, user-friendly software designed to reduce the bioinformatics burden on the end-user by calling clinically relevant mutations directly from VCF files. Sample and library quality control assays (DNA Fragmentation Quantification assay, Library Quantification Kit for Illumina®) are available to ensure high quality data without the need for repeat sequencing.
From DNA to results in approximately 24 hours with 4 hours of hands-on time including sample and library QC.
The panel offers all reagents necessary for target enrichment and library construction for Illumina® platforms from DNA isolated from patient samples. Sample quality assessment assays (DNA Fragmentation Quantification assay, Library Quantification Kit for Illumina®) are available to ensure samples and sequencing reagents are not wasted. The complimentary software queries three independent databases to call clinically relevant variants based on Illumina® output reports.
Equipment & Materials:
BRCA Complete™ requires the following equipment:
- Illumina MiSeq or MiniSeq.
- PCR thermocycler.
- Real-time PCR machine (for sample and library QC assays).
- Magnetic rack (for amplicon and library clean-up).
The kit includes reagents for:
- Target enrichment.
- Library preparation (indexes and adaptor-oligos for Illumina sequencing).
- Amplicon and library clean-up (magnetic beads are included).
The reagents in the kit are to prepare sequencing libraries for up to 40 samples.
USA: BRCA Complete™ is provided for research use only (RUO). Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Europe: BRCA Complete™ is provided for research (RUO) and diagnostic (CE-IVD) purposes.
- Covers and detects all clinically relevant mutations in BRCA1 and 2 exomes from blood, frozen fresh, and FFPE tissue samples.
- Detect down to 2% allele frequency from 20 ng of input DNA.
- Includes reagents for target enrichment; library preparation and clean up; and DNA and library QC.
- Library preparation reagents are compatible with Illumina® NextSeq 500, MiniSeq, and MiSeq sequencers.
- Complimentary user-friendly software for local data analysis.
More Product Info