The person in this position shares a responsibility for EntroGen’s product messaging and communication. Responsibility includes development of marketing collateral, copy writing, press releases, website content maintenance and marketing calendar monitoring. Travel to exhibits and marketing events to represent EntroGen is required.
The person in this position reports to Woodland Hills, Los Angeles Country, California. The right candidate thrives in a dynamic small company culture and is willing to take on increasing responsibility to become an integral part of this growing business.
The successful applicant is a resourceful self-starter with above average organizational and communication skills who is driven by team’s success and a passion for the cause.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct field lead generation activities directed at oncology care diagnostic professionals such as pathologists, clinical laboratory scientists and laboratory supervisors.
- Screen inbound inquiries and show leads and pass on to sales or international resellers.
- Manage and participate in trade show activities.
- Develop sales sheet and product brochures.
- Effectively communicate product value and differentiation to market at large.
- Develop presentation and conduct briefings for small audiences.
- Develop web site and video presentation content.
- Negotiate and procure advertising spots in various media and monitor effectiveness.
- Liaison with outside creative talent.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing/communication experience with a proven track record of success.
- Minimum of a four year undergraduate degree related disciplines.
- Some exposure to oncology diagnostics or similar regulatory field is desired.
- Must demonstrate success in small fast paced organizations with minimum supervision.
- Proven ability to multi-task and to interact effectively with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Possess superior oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel three to four weeks per calendar year within the USA and Canada.
- Must possess above average computer skills.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Ability to lift 20 pounds. Local candidates only, please, no relocation assistance provided. No agencies.
Candidates please email resume along with salary history.
No agencies, please.