NGS Targeted Hotspot Panel
No. of Samples
|NGS Targeted Hotspot Panel (For Illumina® Platforms)||
Up to 40
EntroGen NGS Targeted Hotspot Panel is a comprehensive 16 gene pan-cancer assay designed to detect and amplify clinically relevant hotspot mutations in solid tumors. Utilizing a robust next-generation sequencing (NGS) platform, labs are able to simultaneously analyze several different tumor types by batching up to 12 samples on a single run*.
NGS Targeted Hotspot Panel (THSP) is compatible with fresh frozen, and formalin fixed paraffin embedded (FFPE) samples. This assay features high sensitivity and throughput detecting clinically relevant hotspot variants down to 5% with minimal DNA input. With its comprehensive, streamlined workflow, THSP is designed to be seamlessly integrated into any lab. Laboratories with specific challenges, such as low disease specific sample volumes, are able to batch various sample types together and accelerate tumor profiling.
|BRAF||Melanoma, Colorectal, Lung||Exons 11 & 15|
|EGFR||Lung, Glioma||Exons 3, 7, 12, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21|
|ERBB2||Breast, Lung||Exons 8, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 24, 26|
|HRAS||Thyroid||Exons 2, 3|
|C-KIT||GIST, Melanoma||Exons 2, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18|
|IDH1||Glioma, AML||Exon 2|
|IDH2||Glioma, AML||Exon 4|
|JAK2||Bone Marrow Disorders||Exon 12, 14|
|KRAS||Colorectal, Lung||Exons 2, 3, 4|
|MET||Lung||Exons 2, 11, 14, 16, 18, 19, 20|
|NRAS||Colorectal, Melanoma||Exons 2, 3, 4|
|PDGFRA||GIST||Exons 12, 14, 15, 18|
|PIK3CA||Colorectal, Breast, Ovarian||Exons 1, 4, 6, 7, 9, 13,18, 20|
|RET||Thyroid||Exons 10, 11, 13, 15, 16|
|TERT||CNS, Bladder, Thyroid, Skin||Promoter|
|TP53||Breast, Ovarian, Skin, Lung, Colorectal||Entire Exome|
From DNA to results in approximately 24 hours with 4 hours of hands-on time including sample and library QC.
Reagents for target enrichment, library preparation for Illumina® and clean-up are included, as well as a local user-friendly software designed to reduce the bioinformatics burden on the end-user by calling clinically relevant mutations directly from VCF files. Sample and library quality control assays (DNA Fragmentation Quantification assay, Library Quantification Kit for Illumina®) are available upon request to ensure high quality data without the need for repeat sequencing.
Equipment & Materials:
NGS Targeted Hotspot Panel requires the following equipment:
- Illumina MiniSeq (validated instrument). Illumina MiSeq or NextSeq 500 are also compatible.
- PCR thermocycler.
- Real-time PCR machine (for sample and library QC assays).
- Magnetic rack (for amplicon and library clean-up).
The kit includes reagents for:
- Target enrichment.
- Library preparation (indexes and adaptor-oligos for Illumina sequencing).
- Amplicon and library clean-up (magnetic beads are included).
The reagents in the kit are to prepare sequencing libraries for up to 40 samples.
USA: NGS Targeted Hotspot Panel is provided for research use only (RUO). Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Europe: NGS Targeted Hotspot Panel is provided for research use (RUO). Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Covers and detects all clinically relevant hotspot mutations in 16 genes from fresh frozen and FFPE tissue samples.
- Detect down to 5% allele frequency from 12 ng of input DNA.
- Includes reagents for target enrichment; library preparation and clean up; and DNA and library QC.
- Library preparation reagents are compatible with Illumina® NextSeq 500, MiniSeq, and MiSeq sequencers.
- Complimentary user-friendly software for local data analysis.