RNA Fusion Gene Panel
No. of Samples
|RNA Fusion Gene Panel (For Illumina® Platforms)||
Up to 40
EntroGen RNA Fusion Gene Panel is a complete next generation sequencing (NGS) solution for detecting 306 clinically relevant fusions over 23 genes.
EntroGen RNA Fusion Gene Panel is a complete RNA-to-analysis solution that detects known fusion genes with as little as 10 ng of input RNA. RNA Fusion Gene Panel features comprehensive coverage of known NTRK fusion genes and 22 other clinically relevant genes, including ABL1, ALK, AKT3, AXL, BRAF, EGFR, ERBB2, ERG, ETV1, ETV4, ETV5, FGFR1, FGFR2, FGFR3, MET, NTRK1, NTRK2, NTRK3, PDGFRA, PPARG, RAF1, RET, and ROS1.
RNA Fusion Gene Panel is compatible with blood, fresh frozen, and formalin fixed paraffin embedded (FFPE) samples. Reagents for reverse transcription, library preparation and clean-up are included, as well as a local, user-friendly software designed to reduce the bioinformatics burden on the end-user by enabling high-confidence fusion gene detection. A library quality control assay (Library Quantification Kit for Illumina®) is available to ensure high quality data without the need for repeat sequencing.
From RNA to results in approximately 24 hours with 4 hours of hands-on time including library QC.
The panel offers all reagents necessary for reverse transcription, target enrichment and library construction for Illumina® platforms from RNA isolated from patient samples. A library quality assessment assay (Library Quantification Kit for Illumina®) is available to ensure sequencing reagents are not wasted. The complimentary software provides a report of known fusion gene targets detected along with their genomic breakpoint positions.
Equipment & Materials:
RNA Gene Fusion Panel requires the following equipment:
- Illumina® MiniSeq. MiSeq or NextSeq 500 are also compatible.
- PCR thermocycler.
- Real-time PCR machine (library QC assay).
- Magnetic rack (for amplicon and library clean-up).
The kit includes reagents for:
- Reverse transcription.
- Target enrichment.
- Library preparation (indexes and adaptor-oligos for Illumina® sequencing).
- Amplicon and library clean-up (magnetic beads are included).
The reagents in the kit are to prepare sequencing libraries for up to 40 samples.
USA & Europe: Available for research use only (RUO). Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Covers and detects 306 fusion genes across 23 genes from blood, frozen fresh, and FFPE tissue samples.
- Low RNA input requirement of 10 ng.
- Includes reagents for reverse transcription, target enrichment; library preparation and clean up; and library QC.
- Library preparation reagents are compatible with Illumina® NextSeq 500, MiniSeq, and MiSeq sequencers.
- Complimentary user-friendly software for local data analysis.