Thank you to everyone who attended our webinar.
If you were unable to attend, we invite you to watch the recording.
Join Amelia Stanco, PhD, Associate Director of Research and Development at EntroGen, as she explores
the differences between NGS and RT-PCR platforms for fusion gene testing and discusses the importance
of comprehensive fusion gene detection for solid tumors.
- Fusion gene structure, function and clinical relevance.
- RNA-based NGS and RT-PCR methods for identifying fusion genes.
- Description and workflow of Lung Cancer RNA Panel and NTRK Fusion Gene Panel RT-PCR assays.
- Description and workflow of RNA Fusion Gene Panel NGS assay.
- Simplifying data analysis with automated reporting.